Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Progress

So it's been a while since I've updated on the progress of my quilt and it's been going quite well so far, I've actually almost completed the quilt top. I had to stop because I ran out of the white fabric I was using and the sheet fabric I did have was a different weight and wouldn't look right. I've gone to the store and gotten 2 more meters so I have plenty now and can move on.


This is what the quilt top looks like with the white sashing and black squares finally added in! I have three strips this size finished so far and I only have one more section of 3 rows and I can sew them all together!

My boyfriend's mom also gave me three bolts of beautiful fabric she got for free from a teacher's recycling depot! So now I have tons of great fabric for thinkgs like backing. Now I just need to find time between jewellery and work to get back to the sewing machine!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment