Monday, August 1, 2011

Making Progress

So the quilt is coming along nicely. I officially have all of the 4 square blocks sewn together. For the past few days they have been laid out in the middle of my living room floor while I tried to decide how the pattern should be laid out. (Sorry no photos, I finally cleaned them up this afternoon). So next on the list is cutting out all the sashing pieces and the black borders for all of the smaller squares that are going in between. That will be a job in itself sewing all that together.

On the jewellery front I must admit to being very lazy. :( I seem to be in a bit of a creators block and nothing seems to be going right so I haven't been able to motivate myself into going to the studio as of late. However I do have the day off tomorrow so I will endeavor to make myself go in and get something done. Sales seem to be doing pretty well in Lake Placid so I really need to get some new things made for Antediluvian. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment