Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Modded Midnight Muffins

Has it ever gotten late and suddenly you are hit with an overwhelming desire for baked goods?
It happens to me all the time.
Tonight I desired muffins.
I love muffins.
However tonight I have limited baking supplies. Only one egg. That means no pumpkin muffins. I have oatmeal though. But I don't want to spend an hour waiting for the oatmeal to soak in buttermilk. I don't have sour milk anyways and I don't have vinegar to make sour milk.
God bless the Internet and it propensity for recipes for anything.
Oatmeal muffins it is! But I don't want plain oatmeal muffins... LET THE MODDING COMMENCE!
My modding is actually not that special. I just added cinnamon, nutmeg and a cup of frozen peaches, blue berries and black berries.


I hope you enjoyed this sleep deprived baking adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment