Monday, March 22, 2010

Hope you all had a very nice weekend...

Because I know I did! ^_^

My boyfriend came down for the weekend and we saw Our Lady Peace in concert! I've been wanting to see them in concert for about the past 10 years so that's one thing crossed off my list of 100 things to do before I die. The concert was fabulous as I fully expected. I really liked that it was in a smaller venue that was chosen for it's excellent acoustics rather than how many people you could pack in to the seats.

We also saw Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland on Friday. I loved it. Yay for Johnny Depp as another creepy and delightful character! Wonderful graphics and a fun story! You can never get tired of Alice!

So once again I hope you all had as much fun as I did over the weekend! And now for another dreaded interview! Wish me luck. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment