Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Officially Employed

Well my "interview" yesterday didn't really feel like an interview, really just going over what will be expected of me kind of and figuring out how things are going to get started since there aren't really any tools at the store at the moment and since there hasn't been a goldsmith on site for a few years the repair part of the biz is slow. The interview only took about 10 min.

Anyways today I got a call asking when I can start so I'll be starting Friday. Feels kind of strange being employed after four months. Although it didn't really feel like I was unemployed since I was working for myself. I'm really going to miss making my own hours though. At least I'll have more money coming in.

So now will start the real challenge: trying to balance an everyday job while still trying to run my own business. Wish me luck, I think I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment